- Apply coconut or almond oil on your nails and cuticles once a week or twice to strengthen and restore them from breaking/splitting.
- When doing house chores or even gardening, ensure to wear gloves and apply hand cream on your hands before slipping on your gloves.
- Always use your hand cream after washing your hands or often as possible. Keep your nails well moisturized.
- Allow your natural nails breath from time to time without polish on.
- Don’t use your hands to open items,use tools to complete tasks. Remember to treat your nails like jewel not tools.
- Don’t pull of hanging nails, instead clip it off.
- Don’t peel off your nail polish, it makes your nails look carelessly groomed. Preferably use nail polish remover.
- Don’t ignore your nails, if you notice any changes have it checked by a dermatologist. Keep your nails clean to avoid infection.