Having a cracked feet or heels can make you feel uncomfortable or less confident. It can also lead to infect.
There are different home remedies but today I will share one of them.
What you will need
4 cups of warm milk or water
3 tablespoons of baking soda
Few drops of lavender oil (optional)
Tea tree oil and peppermint oil (optional)
Feet scrubber or pumice stone
Coconut oil or Vaseline
- Mix well, 4 cups of warm milk or water, add 3 tablespoons of baking soda. You can add lavender oil or a mixture peppermint and tea tree oil because of the calming effect but it is optional.
- Soak your feet in the mixture for 20minutes.
- After soaking gently scrub your feet with a feet scrubber or pumice stone.
- Once you are done, clean and dry your feet. Apply moisturize your feet with coconut oil or Vaseline.
- Wear a pair of socks and leave them on all night to keep your feet well moisture
- Do this routine twice or 3 times a week.
For more effective result you can make a paste with baking soda and water. Use it as an exfoliating mask before scrubbing.
You can also use our baby foot exfoliating mask to get rid of calluses and cracked heels. This works like magic.