When your cuticles are dry or cracked they can lead to discomfort. Washing your hands frequently, cold weather, harsh chemical & dehydration are some of the reasons why your cuticles gets dry or cracked. But there is no cause for alarm, they just need some tender care by moisturizing them regularly.
There are few remedies to help restore your dry and cracked cuticles. Below I will be sharing one of the remedy.
What you will need
Wooden Orange stick
1 tablespoon of olive oil
3 tablespoon of hand lotion
- Pour in some amount of warm water in a bowl, soak your fingers for 5mins.
- Use an orange stick to push back your cuticles.
- Mix and Heat for 3 secs 1 tablespoon of olive oil and 3 tablespoon of hand lotion.
- Rub the mixture into your cuticles, nail bed and massage gently. Put on a clean hand glove and leave it overnight or for few hours.
- Repeat this 2 - 3 times a week until you see results.
N . B
Drink enough water to stay hydrated.